Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Beginnings

My wife chided me the other day (no one on the planet is better at that, or more prolific at that, than my sweet wife), because I had not committed my thoughts to our blog in a long time.  Somehow, adding on to the previous blog we shared didn't seem appropriate.  The thoughts that either of us share with the world are diverse and unique, and Tracy deserves her own forum to express the vast breadth of wisdom that is her.  Likewise, my musings probably are different enough from her world that I thought it more appropriate to move my thoughts to a new home as well.  So here we are.  :)

I apologize in advance for some of the posts in my previous blog... I've suffered from chronic depression for as long as I can remember, and have only recently (within the last few years) found the healing and cathartic value of writing.  The problem is, some of those musings are just downright maudlin, so I'm just going to gently tip-toe away from them, and hopefully they will not be aroused from their fitful slumber and follow me here.

I will be posting the link to this blog on the old one, and will also be adding it to my FaceBook page, so that those who wish to follow it can do so.

Oh.  And be prepared for a wild ride.  My mind can be a scary place sometimes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment